One of the most often asked questions about Gmail is how to whitelist the safelist mail , in Gmail.
It’s not difficult to do with Gmail!
Here’s how to :
1. Select the “create a filter” link, which is up to the right of your search box:
2. In the "From" field, enter the following: @AdSolutionLine.com
3. Click “Next Step ››”
This brings you to the next and final screen for creating a filter:
4. At this point make sure "Never send it to Spam" is checked and click "Create Filter".
Alternatively, if you want to quickly whitelist our safelist as a particular sender by a return email address :
1. Click on and open an email from AdSolutionLine.com .
2. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “Reply Filter Assistant”:
3. Click “Add AdSolutionLine.com to Contacts list”:
That’s it! You’re done!
You've now told GMail that all future Adsolution's mail should be delivered to your Inbox